About Single Location Businesses
Businesses with one location have a physical location that customers can visit and do business at. For example, a restaurant may have one location and will serve all of its customers at the restaurant. Other examples include a hardware store, medical office, coffee shop, art gallery, museum, etc.
Challenges That Single Location Businesses Face
- How do I get potential customers in town to notice me?
- How can I get more potential customers to contact or visit me?
- How do I know if the money I’m spending on SEO is working?
- How can I raise awareness in cities outside of my business location?
- How can I generate more positive reviews of my business?
Each business and its goals are different. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone design a customized SEO program for your single location business? That’s exactly what I do. Pigzilla offers local SEO programs that are built around your business goals and are focused on getting you a return on your investment.
My Custom SEO Program Includes
- Business Discovery
- Complete SEO Audit
- SEO Action Plan
- Website Optimizations
- Content Assessment
- Google My Business
- Citation Management
- Reputation Management
- Link Building
- SEO Monitoring
- Tracking & Reporting
SPACE IS LIMITED. APPLY TODAY.