Multi-location businesses have more than one business location. This can range from just two locations to thousands. Sometimes these businesses have a corporate or parent location and will have multiple child locations.
For example, a business like Starbucks has thousands of locations in which customers can visit and make purchases. Other examples include restaurant chains, retail chains, franchises, etc.
- How can I drive more leads to each of my business locations?
- How do I know if the money I’m spending on SEO is working?
- How can I rank in cities for each of my locations?
- How can I scale SEO for all my locations?
- How can I generate and display reviews from customers for all my locations?
- How do I manage citations for all my locations?
Each business and its goals are different. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone design a customized SEO program for your multi-location business? That’s exactly what I do. Pigzilla offers local SEO programs that are built around your business goals and are focused on getting you a return on your investment.
- Business Discovery
- Complete SEO Audit
- SEO Action Plan
- Website Optimizations
- Content Assessment
- Google My Business
- Citation Management
- Reputation Management
- Link Building
- SEO Monitoring
- Tracking & Reporting
SPACE IS LIMITED. APPLY TODAY.